Primrose Oil Additives
The superior quality of Primrose Plus allows for such application flexibility, that a reduced lubricant inventory is the norm.
The Primrose Plus family consists of the Armor Plate with Moly-D lubricants, all of which utilize our exclusive friction modifier Moly-D, an oil soluble molybdenum compound.
Primrose Armor Plate with Moly-D Lubricants provide unexcelled anti-friction protection in all areas of application. Under points of contact with high pressure and resultant heat, Moly-D fills the microscopic peaks and valleys, forming a layer of boundary lubrication which actually “plates” metal surfaces. Armor Plate offers the ultimate protection against wear.
No metal surface, no matter how highly polished, is perfectly smooth. Those seemingly smooth surfaces, viewed microscopically, reveal rough asperities, or peaks and valleys, which can penetrate a film of ordinary oil and cause friction. Friction is one of the greatest contributors to metal wear.
This is where Primrose Armor Plate lubricants come in. The key to the Armor Plate line of lubricants is Moly-D, a proprietary molybdenum compound with exceptional friction-reducing properties. Molybdenum itself, a member of the chromium group, is one of the hardest metals known to man and is used in the manufacture of armor plate steel, yet in a parallel plane has one of the lowest coefficients of friction known – hence the name for this exceptional line of custom lubricants.
Also included in the Primrose Plus family is the Odyssey line of synthetic blend products. These combine the advantages of petroleum and high quality synthetic base stocks. Primrose Plus custom lubricants remain the benchmark for high performance oils and greases.
BENEFITS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Preserves Capital Equipment / Investments
- Reduces Maintenance Costs
- Increases Equipment Availability
- Increases Equipment Productivity
- Reduces Lubricant Inventories
- Meets and Exceeds OEM Requirements
- Extended Lubricant Service Life
- Unsurpassed Boundary Lubrication
- Reduces Friction and Wear
- Reduces Waste Disposal
- Reduced Consumption
- Improves Seal Life
- Controls Heat and Contamination
Premium Oil diesel fuel additives.
The Premium Select line has evolved from a single product formulated to overcome the fuel deficiencies common during World War II.
As middle distillate fuel quality continues to fluctuate, emissions standards increase and OEM design parameters tighten, fuel additizing remains necessary. Furthermore, we have products that are effective in bio-diesel B100. Besides being the name for Primrose’s family of premium fuel treatment products, Premium Select is also the name of Primrose’s support program for fuel marketers.
- BENEFITS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Increases Fuel Economy
- Adds Lubricity – Reduces Wear
- Reduces Emissions
- Detergency – Deposit Control
- Cetane Improvement by use of Xtreme Torque®
- Wax Modification – Anti-Gel
- Water Dispersancy – No Freeze Up by use of Ice CheckTM
- Acid Neutralization
- Fuel Stabilization – Improves Storage
- Bio Organisms – Control / Elimination
- Prevents Rust / Corrosion
- Increases Performance and Power
- Asphaltene Dissolution and Dispersion
Superior biodegradable lubricants.
Enviro Blend® dispels the myth that environmentally friendly lubricants cannot withstand the stress of today’s equipment performance requirements.
Primrose is committed to assuring that there does not have to be a trade-off of performance for environmental consciousness or governmental compliance. Enviro Blend® performs as well or better than conventional oils and greases.
Benefits & Characteristics
- Food Grade Formulations
- Use of Recaptured Resources
- Extended Service Capabilities
- Reduced Waste
- Extreme Pressure Capabilities
- Compliance with Executive Order 21873
- Reduces Waste Disposal
The advent of the chemical synthesis of petroleum oils has ushered in a new age in lubrication technology.
New advances in controlling friction, preventative maintenance, and the management of industrial operational costs are a result of specially engineered synthetic lubricants.
Syn-O-Gen wholly engineered synthetic lubricants have been specifically designed for the extra heavy duty applications found in industry where operational conditions outstrip the capabilities of conventional petroleum based oils and greases.
Although synthetic, Syn-O-Gen Lubricants are chemically synthesized from petroleum feedstocks. The big difference between Syn-O-Gen and conventional petroleum or mineral oil-based lubricants is that Syn-O-Gen is chemically engineered from specific hydrocarbon molecules. Put together much like building blocks, certain simple hydrocarbons are bonded to obtain a unique complex hydrocarbon with specific and predictable properties.
In addition, Syn-O-Gen provides several principal advantages over both natural petroleum lubricants and other synthetic lubricants:
BENEFITS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Reduction of wear due to superior viscosity-temperature properties and shear stability.
- Elimination of sludge and deposit formations with unsurpassed high-temperature oxidation and thermal stability.
- Outstanding cold weather performance and low temperature fluidity.
- Greatly extended service intervals due to superior base stock and additive synergism.
- Decreased lubricant consumption due to low volatility.
- Reduced power and energy consumption attributable to greatly reduced coefficients of friction.
- Address environmental issues thru conservation.
- Superior high temperature performance and resistance to thinning.
- Reduced used lubricant disposal.