Fleet Services in Great Falls
The Premium Select line has evolved from a single product formulated to overcome the fuel deficiencies common during World War II.
We at Dooley’s Diabolical Diesel are committed to offering you, our customer, the highest professional automotive service and repairs available in the industry. We strive to provide you with quality service in a timely manner and at a competitive price.
Dooley’s Diabolical Diesel is here to offer the community a convenient, professional, ethical auto service center that is driven by a dedication to uncompromising personalized customer service. Our commitment to continuous improvement of both service and product will be the road map to our future success.
We believe it is our responsibility as professionals in the automotive industry to support and uphold our standards to meet or exceed industry standards. We are committed to maintain a highly ethical and sound business practice to meet and exceed our customer’s automotive needs.
Through the use of:
- Quality replacement parts that meet or exceed OEM standards.
- Certified technicians to perform quality repairs in a timely manner.
- Up-to-date training and equipment to service today’s vehicles and stay current with industry standards.
- Electronic vehicle history for better customer service.
- The latest in electronic and online information and diagnostic systems to repair and maintain your vehicle.
- A proper diagnostic procedure to service today’s vehicles.
- The use of factory maintenance schedules and preventive maintenance based on past vehicle performance.
Total Fleet Service Program
Our Fleet Care Program
Keeping Your Vehicles Productive
Running a successful fleet takes a lot of planning, time, and effort. The need for maintenance services is never ending. Preventive maintenance is critical in maintaining fleet efficiency and in reducing cost per mile. Costs must be monitored and controlled to make your fleet cost-effective.
Dooley’s Diabolical Diesel offers complete services on all vehicles including: cars, vans, light and medium duty trucks. We employ competent ASE Master certified technicians who specialize in all areas of service including:
- Electrical Services
- Computerized Testing
- Quality Maintenance Tune-Ups
- Emission Controls
- Minor & Major Engine Repair
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Brake Repairs Including Anti-Lock Brake Systems
- Steering and Suspension
- On-Board Computer Systems
- Premium PrimroseTM Oil and Fuel Additives
- Transmission and Transfercase Repairs
- Diesel Systems Repair
- Premium upgrades to improve towing, MPG and overall engine efficiency.
We also perform the required maintenance on your newer vehicles to maintain the factory warranty. In addition, for our fleet customers we provide:
- Computerized Billing
- Priority Scheduling
- Computerized Vehicle History
Interested in requesting more information about Dooley’s Fleet Services?