Titan Fuel Tanks
TITAN Fuel Tanks are America’s leading manufacturer of high-capacity aftermarket fuel tanks made of military-grade polymer. Their products are the market leaders not because they are the least expensive options — we’ll be perfectly straightforward, they’re not — but because the advantages they provide over competing metal tanks make their products overwhelmingly worth the difference in price.
TITAN Fuel Tanks stand out in the market by enabling you to drive your pickup more than twice as long between fill ups. Anyone who travels or pulls a payload knows that factory-equipped fuel tanks in diesel pickups limit range. Titan tanks allow you to extend the range in your pickup by up to 500 miles or more (depending on the make and model of your vehicle). Put an end to the headaches on long road trips; save time, improve range, cut fuel costs and fill up when you want with Titan Fuel Tanks!
PRIDE IN OWNERSHIP
TITAN Fuel Tanks are proud of what they do. But more importantly, they are enthusiastic about what they do, because they know that you are too. Folks like you buy products like theirs because you want to improve on something you love. Maybe it’s for an RV so you can keep your generators running longer and spend more time off the grid. Maybe it’s for the back of your truck so you can refill the ATV, jet ski or fishing boat you have hitched to it. Whatever your passion, they want you to feel our passion; making it easy and safe for you to pursue yours.
It’s because of that enthusiasm that Titan Fuel Tanks is recognized as a longtime innovator in aftermarket tank design; earning awards like the Show Stopper, handed out at the November 2014 SEMA show for their new 15-gallon Sidekick tank.
Since 2007, they have been an industry leader because they look carefully at the problems in thier competitors’ offerings and create superior products that solve these problems.
WHY TITAN TANKS?
- Our tanks don’t delaminate.
- They don’t get corroded by biodiesel.
- They don’t have condensation problems.
- They don’t have welds that crack apart if you get in a rough use.
- They’re lighter and quieter than metal tanks.
- Many of our models are made to fit into spaces that a metal tank simply won’t.In short, Titan Fuel Tanks products outlast and outperform metal tanks in almost every measurable way. That, in turn, shows off their real value; because while an aftermarket fuel tank from Titan Tanks costs more up front, the Total Cost of Ownership of a Titan Tank is lower, because there are no maintenance costs and they last years longer than a metal tank.
Invest a little extra now, and you can worry less, pay less, and enjoy your tank for longer. That’s what makes Titan Fuel Tanks the right choice.
READY TO BUY?
Call Dooley’s Diabolical Diesel at (406) 781-0978, or message us on Facebook, or email us.
Register your TITAN product warranty here.